T-SHIRTS & MORE on DECK!



  (damn he's UGLY eh?)


Get ready for the T-Shirts of the year! As you all can see now, WE feature just some of OUR BEST MINDS of OFFICIAL FREEDOM FIGHTERS of all stripes & shapes to REPRESENT WHO WE BE! This line will be called the Afrikans United series & for now comes in BLACK ONLY in Large, X-Large & XXL. As orders come in, please refer to OUR soon coming WINTER LINE which will include heavier cotton shirts with long sleeves! WE MAY do hoodies. On the back, WE point by numbers as to who is who as these shirts are dynamic, BOLD & to be used as an educational TOOL! Details on how to get yours is at  the bottom of this article!



I ain’t perfekt, but take it from Me

My 1st book! As the title says, the name is I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me & it's the ride that I took outta the South BX NY in the early days of HIP HOP til today & BEYOND! In this semi-auto bio book that I wrote, I go on in detail of what I've seen in my LIFE in the u.snaKKKes, the Caribbean, in Afrika & for that matter, the WORLD OVER & how my views of Hip Hop have shaped those views. WE covered most of the info using the 9 peepo activities aka, 1.Economics 2. Eductation 3. Entertainment 4. Labor 5. Law 6. Politics 7. Religion 8. Sex & 9. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!  Why not join the ride of the wave of my very 1st book? To get the book directly, go here; http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/hardcover/product-18622900.html. For ya personally autographed copy, see below.*


Boom Bye-Bye Hip Hop Will Never Die

This 1 here is my 2nd book entitled, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die, an EXPOSE on the Entertainment Industry with a Focus on Hip Hop! This 1 goes in detailing on just how CONTROLLED the very lucrative industry is 1 big CONTROLLED ORGANISM! In it, WE detail what happend to some of ya favorite stars such as Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, the Guru from Gangstarr fame, ODB, Martin Lawrence, Dave Chappele, Heath Ledger, Britney Spears, Eddie Murphy & way too many to mention here on this blog post. Not only did WE do OUR due diligence in RESEARCHING but WE also place the references in there bcuz frankly, a lotta the shit in this book is UNBELIEVABLE! Do not be swayed by the words Hip Hop bcuz anyone under the age of 60 is Hip Hop as WE have all been INFLUENCED & IDENTIFIED by it! To get the book directly, hit this link; http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/boom-bye-bye-hip-hop-will-never-die/paperback/product-21482927.html.


Look here........I'm SCARED of DAY JOBS! I need my peepo to SUPPORT Me as I provide ya with the info I think that WE need! If I ain't doing that adaquately, reflect that by getting with Me or............write an article here at OUR PUBLIC FORUM! I don't have to agree with it but make sure that it is AIDING BLAK PEEPO positively & ya got Me! As times get harder, expect more from US at b2a, BLAK PEEPO & those who love the absolute TRUTH! To order any of these products, please get with OUR paypal e-mail at boombyebyebook@yahoo.com or INBOX ME ONLY on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). There WE can discuss prices, sizes & so on. To get the books directly, the above links have been provided. The Blak Smith reserves all rights & wishes to hear from ya soon & so HOLLA BLAK at ya HOLLA BLAK Dude for what ya want/need. As well, if ya need a ghost-writer (Hip Hop or book) or wanna turn ya MANUSCRIPT into a BOOK, WE can discuss that as well. Do NOT WASTE my TIME as ya 1st call will be FREE! If ya need LIFE ADVICE, get at US! Peace be on ya SOUL & look to speak with ya soon. 1!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy